Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year

Today is the last day of 2014. By the time is published it is next year but I am still sitting in the "Old Year".

Man, this year went fast.

For me it was one of the worst year of my life. It was not the worst but one of the worst. My life took a dramatic change because of the loss of my Wife early this year.

It is over ten months ago that She passed away. Her memory didn't dim at all. She is in my heart and in my soul. At this time I am trying to put my life on the right track meaning I am trying to get back to a normal existence. It is not easy but I am doing my best.

As far as I am concerned this year there was no greater event than the loss of my loved one. I had no health scare, I had no financial scare and that's just about it. What else can a man at my age ask for?

I will not go on and on because I have a New Year's Eve party to go to.

In short, I wish everybody who read this a Very Happy and Healthy and UNEVENTFUL New Year in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment