Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Life

I am going to change a definition I have been using until now. I was continuously referring to my current relationship as my lady friend. To me a lady friend sound very old. Old men and women are lady friends. They go together for early dinners, bingo games and who knows what else.

I may have the number of years but my friend certainly not. She is young, attractive and makes me forget those numbers. And we do not go to early dinners and bingo games!

So, from here on I will be referring to her as my girl friend. Because that is what she is to me. We are together a lot and we always have a great time at whatever we do.

One of the things she does well is cook. She does not want to kill me with the food but I just love her cooking. Some things she makes the old fashion way, the way I already forgot the taste of. But it is still very yummy to my palate.

We don't eat like that every day, only maybe a couple of times a week and that is permissible by any of the diets I might believe in.

The only problem is that she likes my paunch and no matter what I say she does not let me work on reducing it . It is not a beer belly but it's not a washboard either. She says it's cute as is. Who am I to argue cute?

Anyway, right now I am having a great time and enjoying life. Seriously hope that 2015 will be better than 2014 was!

Today is Saturday and tonight's program is theater in Manhattan. We are going to see Mamma Mia on Broadway. I did see it a few times but I love the music and don't mind seeing it again.

Maybe next month we go to the Opera since we both like that genre and I haven't been to the Metropolitan Opera in ages. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment