Friday, January 30, 2015

Clean Thursday

This is now Thursday. And Thursday is cleaning day in this household. Regardless if I do it alone or with help it must get done. And thanks to my fantastic girlfriend I don't have to do it alone. She helps me, directs me and points me in the right direction. This way cleaning is not a chore but fastly becoming fun.

I work so hard at this that I don't feel guilty now eating all those good foods that she cooks because the calories just roll off me during the house cleaning time. It is almost as good as going to the gym except this is more fun!

They are talking about more snow by the end of the week. I certainly hope so because the old one is getting dirty pretty quick and it needs a new cover.

If the weather does not deteriorate I plan to go skiing next week on Wednesday. This would be my first time in two years. As I wrote it before I am really anxious to go. Miss that activity including the fresh mountain air.

Just a little aside.

There is a very nice man in the bereavement session I attend who lost his wife some time ago. Last month he told us that he started dating and at yesterday's gathering he told me that he is dating (two women) and decided that life must go on. Actually he started going out before I did but I found that he was already in a better frame of mind than before.

That just proves my theory that no matter what tragedy befalls a person the sun will come up the next day and life will not stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment