Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Tuesday

Yesterday I received an e-mail from my Wife's niece from Budapest. As always I was glad that she wrote and after I finished it I was really and pleasantly surprised.

She is a very nice young lady who visited here last year for about four and a half weeks two of which we spent in lovely St. Maarten.

This young lady is a gastro writer which means she writes about food generally and coffee specifically. While here in New York she visited countless small coffee houses and upon returning to Budapest wrote and made presentations about them.

She is good, well known and is in demand about her critiques.

It seems that one of the websites asked her to write about diners. Not dinners but diners. When she was here we visited a few but not enough to form some kind of a picture about them.

Knowing that I dabble in this blog she asked me if I would write something about this subject. Well, if it has anything to do with eating and New York count me in!

I naturally eagerly agreed and feel very honored that I was asked. I started to write yesterday and at this time I am almost done with my masterpiece. I write in English mainly because that's how I think and it is a lot easier for me to put things down.

I don't know how well I write but aside from that I like writing. Don't have much imagination so I can not write a book but have no problem with short stuff.

I can't make a living from it but it's hobby now. And it is a harmless hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment