Monday, January 5, 2015

Sunday

All day today it was Sunday. True to my "tradition" Sunday is a day of rest. Rest means there is nothing useful being done. And why change a good old proven system?

The day just rolled along and by the time I noticed it was time to write and kind of finishing the day.

Didn't go out all day, just stay in and since there was a pretty crappy day outside nothing in my body wanted to go out.

In the past couple of days the tire pressure light on my car's dashboard lights up. Since the middle of the week I had to twice put air in the right front tire. According to the book it needs 34psi pressure and when I check it it is down to about 24psi.

I visually can not see anything but that doesn't mean that there is no nail or something else in it. This thing ticks me off. It is a brand new car and I certainly don't need this. The car has been standing in the garage all day today and I am a little concerned of what will I find tomorrow morning when I plan to take it out.

Actually I do have an appointment for a week from Tuesday for my first service which will only be an oil change but I wanted to stick it out until that time.

Every gas station that I know charge money for the use of their air pump but there is one nice station close to me where the air is free as it should be. Now I am becoming a frequent visitor there.

One thing people do not want to see in a new car: red lights lighting up in the dashboard. All we want is a piece of mind. But this is New York and why shouldn't there be stuff in the streets that cause damage to automobiles?

No comments:

Post a Comment