Friday, January 23, 2015

Thursday

Today for several hours my good friend and my G.F.'s son who happen to be one and the same worked trying to recover my lost computer program. I just sat there in total amazement watching as he took control of my set and flew from one thing to another attempting to correct what I did.

As far as I understood this was not an easy task because the program is a very large file and recovering it was not simple. In the process he also cleaned up the computer of all the stupid and unnecessary things I loaded upon it.

At this point everything is working even though my lost program was only recovered and usable until sometime next week when it will be downloaded from a disc and should become the permanent feature it was meant to be.

I really can not fathom how an ordinary person is expected to be able to do such a thing, how an ordinary person should know all the steps one needs to take when faced with such a problem.

And then that sleazy Microsoft begs off and denies any help just because they are convinced that they are better than anybody else!

Actually the day was not a loss and I was not sitting around mesmerized front of the computer screen. My G.F. and I cleaned the house here while her son was working on my computer from and in Florida.

Weird world we live in but surrounded with nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment