Sunday, February 1, 2015

Birthday

Today, Sunday is the birthday of one of my dearest and "longest known" (instead saying oldest) friend. Actually he is my longest know friend. We met in elementary school that was just about before they started counting time.

We kept in touch almost all the way through except when life threw us in different directions and eventually onto different continents. But we met up again and since never lost touch. Thanks to the computer age we probably communicate more than if we lived in the same area.

He is the same age as I am, obviously three weeks younger. And me being the older I am trying to share my wisdom with him.

He has a beautiful family and he comes to the States once a year when we look forward to seeing each other. This next visit is now I'm hoping to take place in late March.

The only complaint I have is that he chose England as his home. Why couldn't he choose the US like almost everybody else? Then we would be much closer to each other and even if he would live in a far distance that would be drivable. And on the correct side of the road!

But I'll take it as is.

At the end I just want to wish him a very Happy Birthday and wish him many-many more filled with health, good luck and happiness! I guess money fits into one of these categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment