Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday

Today is Sunday and until now it was a very nice day. We had brunch or more accurately lunch with my bro in law and his wife in Manhattan and after that we went in the Hungarian pastry shop for a little extra calories. The lunch was fairly good, Italian place but the pastry was superb. My G.F. had chestnut puree that she loves and I had my favorite which is a mocha cream roulade. Everything was just very good.

Last week I signed up to a new gym that is free because it is covered by my health insurance. It is a very large place with swimming pool and other amenities and I am planning to go there tomorrow to work off some of my newly obtained calories

This gym sent me an e-mail according to which I should download an their app and that will permit my entry into their facility. Easy, right? We have been working on that damn thing half the night without any success.

It sounds so simple yet we are unable to do it on my phone. The most annoying thing is when one gets into a cycle. No matter what we do we wind up without any explanation back where we started from. I can't take this any more. Tomorrow I'll tell them that they should assume I'm an imbecile and do it for me there at the gym.

As long as I pay nothing I should get the best service, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment