Saturday, February 14, 2015

Friday

Big things happened today. Most importantly I had my hair cut. That is an important thing because if I didn't get it done I would have looked like an over aged hippy. This man I go to knows my head better than I do. I have been going to him for over forty years and fortunately for me he is still in business.

Many of my friends and acquaintances used to go him but I think it is only me and my older friend who still patronize his business.

Right now I still have enough hair to go once a month for a "stylish" cut and I hope they will stay with me for a while. I had a colleague who is a year older than I am and he had some sparse hair on each side of his head but none in the middle. He used to let a few strands grow very long and combed them from one side to the other for reasons we never understood. I met him recently and now he can relax. He has no hair on either side of his head much less to comb anything over.

But that's life.

Something else.

This morning I finalized our vacation plans for this Summer and now it is official. August 15 we are going to Las Vegas for two weeks until the 29th of August and we are staying in a timeshare unit over there.

I am really excited about this trip because as mentioned it yesterday I have never been there or any other place out west. I will probably miss St. Maarten but since I have been going there for about fifteen continuous years I will get used to it.

Since I have six months until that trip I have enough time to plan out the details. I just hope we'll both have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment