Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday

Monday I paid my first visit to the new gym. I really liked it because the place is enormous, well kept and have so many machines and other stuff that it is impossible to use every type at one visit.

It has a nice pool with I think six separated lanes, Jacuzzi, steam room and other stuff.

Their lockers work on individually set codes that one has to remember. Naturally, I couldn't open mine at the end of my workout. I had to as some staff person to come and open it.

But nobody said anything so it seems like that is a frequent occurrence.

There were two large rooms where people were playing basketball, there are several smaller rooms where people played racquetball.

There are several large rooms where people can do various exercises. Next time I go back I'll investigate a little more so I may be more familiar with the place.

One observation. 

When I went to work with free weights and looked around I had the feeling I was in a prison's gym. There were guys from various ethnic groups with arms bigger than my waist (which is not small)lifting the 120lb and larger weights like they were feather.

This is how I imagined people spend their time in prison. They come out stronger and healthier than they ever went in.

Regardless of my impression I still had a good time and will go back s much as I can.

Have to keep myself in good condition!   

No comments:

Post a Comment