Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tuesday

Today I went to see my dermatologist because she wanted to check up on the thing she removed from my wrist in December. She was very satisfied with the process of healing. Why not, it is my wrist not hers. Anyway, everything was fine.

While I was there I showed her a spot on my face that I thought warranted a second look. I have some spots even though everybody at this age have spots but this one was a little different. And, since I do sun myself pretty intensely I was a little concerned.

She took a look at it and decided to take a biopsy. I swear, this doctor gets paid by the pound of biopsies she takes. Anyway she stuck a needle in my face that was supposed to take the pain away but instead hurt like hell and scraped off her samples.

Now I have hole in my face but I was told I look just as beautiful as ever! In one week's time I should find out what's the story.

Tomorrow, Wednesday I am planning to go skiing. This should be the first time since 2013. I am a little apprehensive but I do hope I will have a good time and nothing serious will happen. They are forecasting good, cold, wintry weather and this combination mean that it should be a good day.

I took out all the stuff I need and just hope that all my clothes will fit. Since my life changed I am putting on the pounds non stop. All that good food make me to pay the price.

That's why I hope that the clothes will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment