Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Saturday

All the good life that I am leading comes with a price. And the price is that my girth is increasing. Wednesday morning when I was getting dressed for going skiing I realized that the jeans I wanted to wear did not fit.

They just couldn't button at the waist. And that is a terrible realization for a man who prided himself that his waist didn't change for years and years. Every year when the seasons change and I changed my clothing I always fitted into my pants from the previous year. And now that is changing. I have to put those pants aside or give them away.

But honestly, I don't mind that at all. I will not become obese or just plain fat. I will become happy! Correction, I am already happy. I eat well, I am taken care of and I am loved. Not in that particular order but still, what else can a man ask or hope for?

Today is Saturday. We are planning to go out and do some food shopping for next week, get gas for the car then maybe go to a restaurant and have a nice leisurely dinner. Then come home and...

Tomorrow, Sunday we are planning to go to Manhattan for brunch with my bro in law then come home and...

That's my life in these days and I am ecstatic about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment