Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Monday

Today is Monday and I didn't do much all day. Well, I went to the gym, my new gym and had a serious workout. Unfortunately I only go once a week but I should really go a few times. But with my busy social schedule I just have no time.

The rest of the day was quality time spent with my girlfriend.

Something else.

There are a million totally useless space needing things on the Internet and unfortunately people are using many of them. But there is something that I think is the greatest and the best entertaining web site and the good thing about it that it is free.

It is You Tube. I find YouTube a fantastic addition to the Internet world.

There is no music or movies or any other entertaining related or sometime weird subject that one can not find on YouTube. As I several times already noted I am Hungarian and I do like Hungarian music also Hungarian movies. By going to YouTube I can easily find anything my heart desires.

This afternoon we found a well known Hungarian singer who "entertained" us for about an hour by singing popular and old Hungarian songs. The only movies one can not find that are protected by the copyright laws but there are enough others to satisfy one's needs.

I just figured I'll mention this not for advertising YouTube but just because I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment