Friday, February 13, 2015

Thursday

Today is Thursday and true to tradition we cleaned house. I must say it was a very pleasant experience. What a difference between doing it alone or with someone one cares about. I almost like doing housework now.

Anyway, we decided that this year we are very likely will skip going to St. Maarten where I have my timeshare. So we spent an enormous amount of time looking for a fun place to go this Summer. My preference was sun and water but finding a place seemed to be very difficult.

I am talking about doing it through my timeshare company. It is only February but everything was already booked for the month of August. We tried Hawaii, California and some parts of Florida. No luck.

Eventually we decided to go to Las Vegas where neither of us have ever been. There seemed to be a few possibilities and tomorrow we will check them out by calling the company.

Neither of us is a gambler but I think we can still have a good time there and if we can do the side trips we should have a great time.

The more I think about it the more excited I am getting. I have never been west of Buffalo not counting one trip to Los Angeles in 1978. But this trip holds the promise of a really great time.

And I am taking it with someone I really care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment