Thursday, February 5, 2015

500th

This is my 500th blog since I started to write this thing. So Happy 500th Anniversary!!

And what is the best way to celebrate than go skiing and have a fantastic day.

Today was the first time I went after a one year hiatus. I can't say that it was easy to return because it was not. I was a little shaky, I was apprehensive and I was very concerned about not to hurt myself. But aside from these minor issues I did have a good day. The weather was great even if it was overcast all day. But it was cold and thus the snow did not melt.

I made quite a few runs but in the afternoon when I felt I was getting tired I figured I better call it quits. Which I did an drove home.

Left the mountain just before 4 pm and got home a little after seven. And to my immense pleasure mi G.F. was waiting for me at home.

She was waiting for me with a hot embrace, a hot dinner, a hot bath and ...

Since I was complaining that my thighs ached from the skiing she also gave me such a thorough massage that if I get one a every time I go skiing I think I'll go pretty frequently.

Anyway, for me this day turned out to be pretty fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment