Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wednesday

Today all day it was Wednesday. There is really nothing ever interesting about Wednesdays. Wednesday is in the middle of the week and probably the boringest day of the week. Unless, a holiday falls on it but even then people will still have to go back to work for two more days.

Well, today was an exception. We had our first real snowfall. It was raining most of the day but late afternoon it changed over to snow. I went to my friend's house for dinner around 5:30 pm and the snow was coming down and sticking. When I left her house at 9 pm all the grass and the parked cars were white.

What a dumb luck. We have two more weeks until Christmas and at that time we will probably have 65 degree heat. That's o.k. Christmas is Christmas no matter where in the World we are. Anyway I don't think there was much snow in Bethlehem way back then about 2100 years ago. There were palm trees and olive and orange groves in that climate.

Snow is only for the composers so they can dream of a white Christmas.

Something else.

I am still suffering with this miserable technology. Every time I try something on my computers I find them not responding. I am totally stumped because I really have no idea what to do and how to fix it. I keep reading all the help line writings but the problem is I don't even understand what they are talking about. Like if it was a different language. Well, it is. It is the language of the computer people.

But I am stubborn, I don't give up and eventually I will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment