Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Skinny

Dieting is such a difficult thing to do. Ever since I remember I was on some kind of a diet. Not on any specific one just not eating everything and anything I wanted.

But in my prior life it was a lot easier because there was always somebody next to me who raised the question like: is that absolutely necessary? But now that I am alone this thing is very difficult. I am not as strong as I am trying to make myself believe.

First of all every social happening is connected to food. Whenever I meet someone that occasion involves eating. Like yesterday. I met my friend and his wife in a place where we had a nice leisurely lunch. A big lunch. So I decided that if whenever I have a big lunch I will not have any dinner on that day.

I came home around six o'clock and have been eating little things all evening. I really don't know how to overcome that urge for food.

The other day I even honestly believed that some of my pants shrunk until I realized that they were not the pants that shrunk it was me who expanded.

The trouble is that I always find an excuse for whatever I am eating. Right now I weigh more than I ever weighed in my life and that is not a very comfortable feeling.

The peculiar thing is that one's girth can expand in a matter of days but it takes a regimen of rigorous exercise of many months to reduce it. Now this is a scientific peculiarity, right?

Well, this now is the holiday season and one must eat if for no other reason just to be polite! At least that is what we all believe. With that in mind I will start my serious diet in the New Year!?

No comments:

Post a Comment