Monday, December 22, 2014

Sunday with a Cold

I used to complain when we stayed home. Not that I didn't like the environment it was just kind of boring. I figured we had the car why not to go somewhere. So while my Wife was fit and up to going out we always went somewhere. Most of the times to stores "just looking" and always buying some critical item that we just had to have.

Now that I am here alone I am very happy to stay indoors and not going anywhere. It is not for the lack of where to go I just don't feel like to get ready and go out. I am not depressed, that is not the reason. I really don't know what the reason is. Maybe I am just lazy and missing somebody to push me into action.

There are so many things to do around the house, at least that's my excuse but in reality very little of that gets done. This way I can always say that there are so many things to do.

I can not imagine that there will ever be a time when there will be nothing to do. The chores are still connected to getting rid of things and that is a painful chore. Maybe that is why I keep postponing it.

I also have the bad habit not to throw out anything like bills, statements and other trivial items. As a result wherever I look I have old documents in packages sorted by years. Maybe one year I get rid of those too. But I'm sure the minute I throw them out I will be forced to prove something that happened way back then.

Monday morning I will have to get up at the crack of dawn because I have an early appointment for my semi-annual checkup with my doctor. I know she will not be able to cure my cold but maybe she will prescribe something to make my life easier.

Anyway, today is Sunday and I am home babying my cold and feeling extremely sorry for myself. NOBODY ELSE IS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment