Saturday, December 20, 2014

Friday

It is almost 1:45 am that I sat down to write this blog. I am still up and actually I just go home from a night out. I visited my elder friend in the afternoon and spent a few very pleasant hours with him talking. Actually he was talking and I was listening. But it was still pleasant.

Then in the evening I went out to dinner to a Bavarian restaurant with a friend where we had a great time. After that using the fact that traffic in New York is pretty sparse late at night we drove in to see Times Square. Parking was easy and getting there was no problem either.

On Times Square they put up a billboard that is humongous. It is one city block long and it wraps around at the corner. I have to admit it is very interesting. I don't know how much light it used but it seemed it lit up the Square.

It is unbelievable that on a cold night at midnight how much is still going on there. Not only that all the nut jobs are out but the street vendors and the tourists are also out there. It was interesting.

After this side trip we drove back to Queens where I dropped off my friend and came home.

And now it is late, I am tired and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment