Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Girth

Lately I have been noticing that my pants were getting tighter and tighter. I really believed that the materials were shrinking. So, the other day I took three pairs down to my neighborhood cleaner and asked her to let them out (never occurred to me to buy new ones). The lady took a tape measure and immediately solved the mystery.

My waist increased from 38 inches to 40 inches. And since all my pants are and were 38 inches at the waist they all will eventually be tight.

This is the result of my girlfriend and her cooking. All my friends say that I look good. They say I never looked this good. That is physical and psychological good.

She is a very goo to me and for me. She is also a very good cook who loves to prepare good Hungarian meals. She always asks what do I want to eat but when I leave it up to her the surprise meal is even better. Who am I to resist such joy? I am just a weak man who happen to love good Hungarian food.

But my pants are paying the price. The ones that still fit are straining at the seams. It will be a little time when they give in.

Anyway, the answer to the riddle of my pants is my increasing girth.

No comments:

Post a Comment