Saturday, March 21, 2015

Friday

A giant leap for me, a no step for mankind!

That's what is the result of what I achieved today.

First, because of some "constructive" criticism I found a new restaurant where we might go with my friends next Friday. You see, I did find a what I thought was a nice eating place, but it seemed not everyone agreed with my taste of food. So I found another place and hope that will agree with my finicky friends' palate.

Just joking! This new place is very nice, we were there last Sunday and really liked it. So I hope everybody will be satisfied. And what is good about it is that it is within walking distance to the Hungarian pastry shop where we will retire for (cigars and cognac) or just plain Hungarian pastry.

The other thing I finalized today was the rental car for our visit in Budapest.

It is not easy to rent an automobile outside the US. It's not the price it's the type of available cars.

Cars outside the country are called by different names that we are used to and their description and photographs don't mean anything. A micro size car can be made to look like a limousine if it is photographed the right way. And, I am not that familiar with the European brands and varieties.

Anyway, I picked a car, reserved it and now we are 100% ready for our trip.

The only thing is that the car is a Brit brand and I hope the steering wheel is on the normal side!

No comments:

Post a Comment