Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tuesday

It is almost five in the afternoon on Tuesday and it's snowing like crazy. What a funny weather we are having.

Actually the snow just arrived on time because the previous snow already turned to slush, froze and now looks really disgusting. This way we will have nice fresh coverage.

Easy for me to say these things since I don't have to shovel. I just stand by the window and enjoy the wintry landscape. More accurately the wintry city scape which are snow covered driveway and snow covered street.

Today I went into Manhattan to see my doctor for a blood test. Since both mentally and physically I feel very good I hope my blood test results will reflect that.

This coming Thursday we are driving down to Florida for a short visit. Short meaning a few days only. But since I am a very thorough travel preparer I am probably making a bigger deal out of it than it is necessary.

Tomorrow I will spend a considerable amount of time to make sure that I will not miss anything and that I have all the necessary clothing. Really, we are going from winter to palm tree summer in sixteen hours. I have never ever done that. I'm very curious to see when will the temperatures will start to rise and reach a comfortable level.

I will write one more time, tomorrow but then I will take a few days off. Plan to return to write next Tuesday, a week from today.

See you all then.

No comments:

Post a Comment