Sunday, March 22, 2015

Vacations

I have a silly habit as far as vacations go. If I go to a place I want to see everything otherwise I feel I don't get my money's worth. I am not happy looking at something and postponing other things for the next time. Who knows if there is a next time!

That is one of the reasons I like to go back to a familiar place where I think I have seen everything and I really don't mind seeing stuff again and again.

So now I am browsing Las Vegas and its area to see how much can be seen during our two week stay and the possibilities are overwhelming. That was really expected but besides just being in Las Vegas itself does not seem to be enough. There is so much beauty outside that one can not just avoid seeing those places.

Natural beauty that is not readily available here in the East coast are a must. Big wide open spaces with gorgeous natural formations are something that can not be missed. Hopefully the two weeks we are planning to spend there will be enough to put a dent in the list of "seeables".

Budapest will not be a problem because we both hail from there and we really don't have a plan of what is it that we want to see. Whatever we see will be all right. It plans to be a trip down memory lane.

Stockholm will be a different story. I know absolutely nothing of Stockholm except that they created a funny subway entrance somewhere where the stairs are made up like piano keys. Would be interesting to see that. Otherwise we will be just like any other tourist: probably go on some sight seeing tours.

Man, life can be so complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment