Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Very Good Friday

It is almost midday Saturday that I write Friday's blog. But for my excuse I have to mention that it was a very busy day (again) and it was a very pleasant day. It was a twelve hour non-stop good day.

It started with a very pleasant lunch with two of my dearest friends and their lovely wives. One of the two friends live in England (by choice) and come over once a year. I always look forward to our get togethers. We know each other since elementary school, and believe me that is a very long time. My other friend and quasi relative lives in Pennsylvania (also by choice) and we see each other not as frequently as I would like but we do keep in touch.

We had lunch in a nice little French restaurant in Manhattan and afterwards went over to the Hungarian pastry shop to indulge in the earthly pleasures of the Hungarian pastry creations. We spent about four hours together talking, reminiscing and more talking.

I introduced my girlfriend to my friends and they all loved her. They all agreed that she is the very best thing that can happen to me and now I look better than ever. I was very happy with their acceptance of her because it really meant a lot to me.

By the time we got home it was almost six o'clock. Then about eightish we went out to dinner to a steak restaurant where we had a few drinks and by the time we closed the day it was almost midnight. And that was the end of the twelve hour non-stop good day.

Right now I am sitting home waiting for the super to come up and install my two ceiling fans as he promised he would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment