Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Monday

Today is Monday and I had quite a busy day. First I had a meeting with my accountant to do the filing of the 2014 Income Tax. The meeting ended on a high note and if the government will not declare bankruptcy I should get a nice refund. What can be better than finding out that there will be money coming into the coffer?

Something else.

A while back I wrote about not being able to find certain type of clothing or other merchandise in order to replace older ones. Well, I have a wall to wall carpet in my living room purchased about ten years ago from Macy's. We decided it was time to replace it since it was generating a lot of dust. So tonight we went to Macy's to look for something to replace it with. That was when we found out that Macy's does not sell wall to wall carpeting any longer.

I guess wall to wall carpeting is now in the same category as men's robes. They don't sell those either.

So we went around and finally we found some very nice carpets at Home Depot and, for reasonable price. We bought it and hopefully it will shortly be installed.

Something else.

My girlfriend and I decided that from now on we will be living together. We already are spending most of our times together, we like each other, we get along fine so why not to make it more convenient for all concerned.

This arrangement will come with certain changes in both of our lifestyles. We will be living in my apartment which is about the same size as hers. She has a lots of beautiful antique furniture she will not give up meaning we just have to find a way to accommodate everybody's needs. We just bought the carpet, next thing is the apartment will be painted.

I think I will go to Siberia for a while and she will call me when everything is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment