Sunday, March 29, 2015

Saturday

I wish the day was over already. I am sitting and waiting for the installation of my two ceiling fans. I hate sitting and waiting for others to do whatever they are required to do. That's why I like to do things myself but this I couldn't manage and I needed help. Now I'm waiting.

O.K. the day is almost over and I am relieved that everything that was supposed to be done is complete. Two ceiling fans were installed and they are gloriously working. Not only working but also look very good.

The people who design these home ceiling fans must be idiots. Installation is so complicated that I can not see how an average person can be able to do the job. The step by step descriptions in their manuals are vague and hard to follow. The designers are really not making it easy for an average person to do the job. Now that I stood there and watched the super do it I did come to the conclusion that certain steps could have been omitted and the final result would have been just as good.

But why not complicate it if it is possible?

It took about five hours to do the job and afterward we cleaned up the place and decided to relax. Really had no energy left to do anything else.

Watching (intensely) somebody else to work is very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment