Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tuesday

Today, finally I let my conscience tall me what to do, and I did. I went to the gym and had a long and very exhausting workout. This is the new gym that I signed up to and it is free. I really like it.

It is nearer, large and have good machines. Never crowded enough that I wouldn't be able to find machines to work on. I was there for almost two hours and feel really good.

My belly didn't get any smaller but hey, I'm trying!

Something else.

I already noted earlier that I hate today's music. What I like is the music of the 50s and 60s. So, whenever there is any doo wop show on television I always try to watch it. Public television usually airs those programs and when they have some locally one have to be a contributor to be able to buy tickets.

Well, yesterday I found a show titled Pop, Rock and Doo Wop, the music of the 50s and 60s that will be playing nearby and it is totally open to the public. I immediately bought two tickets for May 2. The place is in Long Island meaning we will not have to fight City traffic and there is ample parking.

This is to show everybody my wide range of musical interests. From pop to opera! How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment