Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tuesday

Yesterday, Tuesday was my girlfriend's birthday and I wanted to give her a nice day. I wished she didn't have to go to work and spent the day together but I still think it was nice.

Actually, the Opera the night before was the lead in to her day. The morning of Tuesday started by me bringing her coffee to bed. Then her daughter brought her the presents she bought which she really loved. Then it continued with me giving her a birthday card (not electronic, but real) and some jewelry which I hope she will like.

Knowing women it is not easy to give anything because we have to second guess their likes and don't likes. But I think my choices were successful.

I also bought her a nice bouquet of flowers because I know she loves those. Then we continued the celebration in the evening by going out to dinner.

Actually the dinner turned out to be very nice. It was not a romantic dinner because we invited my 92 year old friend who lives alone and along with her daughter the four of us had a very, very nice dinner. And that was the story of yesterday.

Just a side story.

At the restaurant, a well known chain, we ordered four different entrees. When served my friend's and mine were fine but theirs came out cold. So, naturally we sent those back. Well, from the server on all the way to the manager they came over to apologize and assure us that they will be serving a brand new entrées and not reheated ones. The manager also said we would be given a free dessert to show how sorry they were for the inconvenience.

This was big time ass kissing and I just loved it. Good country America!

No comments:

Post a Comment