Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wednesday

As I mentioned earlier we bought our plane tickets for our Las Vegas Vacation. When checking the airline schedules I was very surprised to see how few airlines were providing non-stop service between New York and Las Vegas. And, how expensive the tickets were.

But then I had a brilliant idea. I checked my American Airlines mileage account and found that I am the proud owner of a whole lot of miles. Thanks to our annual trips to St. Maarten on American Airlines and credit card purchases I did amass a nice account.

Using these miles we bought our tickets and instead of costing over a thousand dollars it cost only about $300. But the beauty of it is that even though we have to change plane in Phoenix, Arizona the first leg is on first class since that was what was available.

I have never ever traveled on first class so I am a little excited about this. Coming back to NY is a non-stop flight and we will be traveling with the rest of the common people.

I wish I can travel to Europe on first class but I guess I have to wait for winning on the Lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment