Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and so far the day is very pleasantly rolling along. The weather is nice, there is peace and quiet around the house, what can go wrong one may ask.

Ok, I am totally pissed!

We bought a small metallic organizer from Bed, Beth and Beyond for the bathroom. This will add more shelf space to place stuff. The damn thing came in a flat box, to be assembled at home. Looked very easy, needs only twelve screws to put it together. Even I could do it.

So, earlier I decided that today is the day to do put my handiness to work.

Took out all the parts, checked the inventory and started the work. It went pretty easy and the thing started to take shape. All went well, until...

I am ready to install the wheels into the four legs when I noticed that one of the legs was missing an insert that supposed to hold the wheel in place. That made the whole thing unusable. Now I have to return it.

Lousy Chinese product! They were probably going to the chow mein break and figured this is good enough for the stupid Americans.

This what we get for getting crap from a crappy source.

No comments:

Post a Comment