Friday, April 17, 2015

Rieu

Lately we have been watching a few Andre Rieu cds and we both just love his music, his presentation and his entertaining style. He is on public television several times but most of his shows are taped.

One time I was really interested in attending such a show but it turned out that most of the tickets were only available to supporters of Public Television. I told them that I wholeheartedly support them but I was told to put my mouth to where my checkbook is and at that point I hung up the phone.

Now since my girlfriend and I both love him we wanted to see one of his shows.

We checked his extensive schedule that reaches far into 2016 and very interestingly there are no North American tours scheduled at all. He will go to Chile and he will appear in Mexico for about four days but will not come to the states.

He will tour Europe and will go to England but no tours in the states. I wonder why!

I am sure the concert halls would be filled every single time he is scheduled to appear. Maybe he just doesn't like Americans! Not that I would blame him. We are not a very likeable bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment