Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday. In the morning I went to the gym for a little workout. It felt really good. I was pleasantly surprised that being Spring Break time the place was crowded less than usual. I guess the young people rather sleep late than go for a workout. Better for me.

After yesterday's beautiful real springlike weather today is the pits. On and off drizzle and cooler. Here in my apartment the heat is on which means that the outside temperature must be below 55 degrees Fahrenheit.

Today I went to the bank to look at my safe deposit box because I was convinced that some original Hungarian document about me was there. To my great disappointment it was not there. Now I am totally stumped about its where being. My apartment is not big that it would have places I don't know about but I must do a serious search to look for it. I even know what it looks like I just don't know where it is.

Monday we bought all the tickets for the shows in Las Vegas we would like to see. Interesting that it is still early April but tickets for end of August are already scarce.

But we were able to harness two tickets to a Celine Dion concert. The others are a Cirque du Soleil show and a Las Vegas revue show.

And we also reserved the plane tickets because I figured as long as we have tickets to shows we might as well have plane tickets, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment