Saturday, April 25, 2015

Friday

Today is Friday and I don't expect much of anything exciting happening. But then I have been known to be wrong before about stuff like this. But one can always hope.

Later in the day we will withdraw to our weekend hideaway and remain there relaxing until sometime Sunday.

This sentence sound like some royalty is making public their weekend plans.

There is nothing wrong with making grandiose statements, right?

In the past few days we were getting heat in the apartment because it has been so cold. This morning when I was taking the little girl to school I even saw snow flurries for a short while. What a crazy world we live in.

Oh, by the way, the Hungarian cold cuts dinner last night was superb. I even had some of that stuff for breakfast today.

This is a good life we live now!

No comments:

Post a Comment