Saturday, June 7, 2014

Skin

Thursday I had a doctor's appointment. I had to go and see a dermatologist in Manhattan and as a result today I look like somebody who was in a bar fight.

She checked my body and found three items she didn't like. Right there and then she decided to remove them, can them and send them off for biopsy.

Now I am in a nervous state of waiting. I am hoping that all results will come back negative because I don't think I can deal with another C thing. Even if this is not as serious as the one we went through recently I still can't handle it.

The reason I look like I was in a bar fight is that my face has a few fairly obvious Band Aids on and it gives me scary look.

The procedure didn't hurt, she gave me three injections and I didn't feel a thing. Not even after the anesthesia wore off. But just the fact that I had two injections into my face, no matter how small, really bothered me. I just don't like it, that's it!

Up to this point I wrote this Thursday evening. Today it is Friday and I am recuperating from my medical procedures. I took the bandages off and I don't look as bad as it was yesterday. But still, the magic word is recuperating.

As such I decided not to go out to the street since I have really nothing to do outside. My face needs rest and that what it is getting.

There is nothing else I feel like doing at home either so I am resting even if the doctor did not order it. But she should have.

I was watching a lot of television during the day, mainly various news programs. I'll tell about it next time because I found them very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment