Saturday, June 28, 2014

One Third

One third of a thousand done. That is what 333 is and that is what the total number of my written blogs are. That is a lot of totally useless but maybe interesting writings. If I had a lot of money I could publish it and that many writings might fill out a nice thick book.

But I have no money for this purpose, I don't write this to publish it I just write it to keep myself entertained, give my friends a view into my soul and occasionally voice my opinion about somethings.

A lot of things happened since I started. At the beginning I did it just out of boredom, to do something remotely useful. Then my and our lives took an unexpected turn and when I resumed writing it really felt good to be able to express my feelings and views.

Being alone is not that really good. If I couldn't write down these things and thoughts I would be sitting home and be talking to myself. I still do but not as much as otherwise.

Other thing.

Today, Friday, was a very nice day. The weather was unbelievably nice. Hot and humid. I didn't go to the beach because I was planning to meet a friend but it didn't t urn out exactly like that. I was there but he was a no show.

This was not a date, it was more like that he routinely goes to this cafe every day and I decided to join him today. Except, like I said he was no show.

That's O.K. I understand. He had some health problems and decided not to go out.

I had a cup of coffee and something to eat then I went home and relaxed.

I am so relaxed that probably be up all night.

I have to find something to do that exhausts me so I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment