Friday, June 27, 2014

Blog

Today I had the pleasure of tasting something that very few people have the exceptional luck to do. I went to diner to my friend's house and she made Hungarian goulash. That goulash was out of this world. It was so good that I had two helpings and could have eaten more. It had everything that was necessary in it. Meat, potatoes, spaetzle some vegetables and it just tasted superb.

I really feel sorry for those who can not taste these earthly joys and I consider myself lucky.

That was the highlight of my day. Today was cleaning day. I worked off my behind. But at the end the apartment is really clean. And it feels good that I did all that.

Other thing.

Today is the day that my cousin is coming out from the jungles of Pennsylvania where he went with his grandson. I hope he did well and I am very curious to hear his stories. At the end I will tell him that Jewish people do not go camping. They go to hotels in the Catskills.

Other thing.

I love doing this blog. I feel I'm doing something useful. Everyday I have this assignment I gave myself to do it like clockwork. Nobody is pushing me, if I miss a day nobody will complain yet, I do it because I like to do it.

It is like a diary. I describe my daily activities mixed in with other stuff.

The drawback is that friends who read it now know everything about me, what I do, how I feel, where I am going and other stuff. The result is that they don't call as much as before because they are all well informed about my affairs.

At the end I miss my contacts with my friends. But don't misunderstand this. Don't stop reading this blog but you can also call. We might not have anyting to talk about because everybody is well informed but then we just pick the phone up and breathe into it.

P.S. Today is the 333rd edition of this blog, but who is counting. If I would believe in numbers I would say 333 probably has some meaning. But I really don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment