Saturday, November 22, 2014

Wednesday Part 3

I don't want to dwell on this subject too long because it might become too monotonous to some people even if it is what I am living with every day and every minute of those days.

I call this Wednesday Part 3 because Wednesday's get together at Sloan Kettering awakened some things in me.

Tomorrow, Saturday the 22nd of November is my Wedding Anniversary. Thirty four years ago on that day we promised each other that we would be there for better or worse, through sickness and through health. And we were true to these promises and we were there for each other. And, we loved each other every day of these almost thirty four years.

Thirty four years ago we were full of hopes for a long and happy life ahead of us that was to be spent together. Little we knew what was waiting at this end!

Now I am left with the memories of those bygone years and the beauty of it is that I have no regrets. We had a great time together, we loved each other and we were getting along fantastically.

Actually, the one and only regret I have is that She is no longer here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment