Monday, November 3, 2014

Bucket List

Like a lot of people I also have a bucket list. There are things that I want to do, there are things that I would like to do and there are just things.

I don't write down my bucket list I just know I have one.

Today I have one less items in that bucket. I made another major purchase all by myself.

I bought myself a robe. A while back I was complaining that I was unable to find nice robes anywhere. But today I did found one and bought it right away.

Today it was miserable all day long but I decided to go out anyway. I had some business to take care of and I thought I might as well go and look for robes, again.
So I went. Because of the rain traffic was fairly light and I really have no problem driving in bad weather.

As good old Julie Caesar said it: veni, vidi, vici.

In short, I succeeded. Now I'm sitting on my laurels, in my new robe!

No comments:

Post a Comment