Thursday, November 27, 2014

Skinny and Gray

I came upon a prize winning solution as to how to lose weight without much starving.

Yesterday I paid a visit to my podiatrist because it was due and also I had some foot problem. He did what he was supposed to do then took a sharp (I hope) knife and cut a corn out of its nice warm nest.

Today I went to visit my dermatologist who also took a sharp knife (I hope) and removed some more stuff that was not supposed to be there. Actually this one cut and burned things off me.

Therefore, by all logic I should have lost some weight because these two doctors removed stuff from body that were previously there and thus added to may "previous" weight.

I figured if I go to a few more doctors in the near future and they all remove things from me I might become a slimmer person.

Right now I have appointments for December to see my dentist, urologist and family doctor. The only one I can't see what might remove is the urologist!

Something else.

Every time I watch TV I see these young male actors either acting in a role or just showing up as "civilians" to have that unshaven face. I guess that is now the style because a lot of young men are imitating that same unshaven appearance.

To me there is nothing stylish about it. It reflects a unkempt appearance that I absolutely not find attractive.

However my comment could be sour grapes, and I will explain why.

Since I now live alone and do not have a rich social calendar there are days when I find no reason to shave. So I just skip those days and let my face get hairy. Never more than three days though.

The reason I can not look stylish with my hairy face is that all my facial hair is white. Even though my hair is not all gray my facial hair is. So no matter how much I wanted to show I can never look the same as those young hulks. I would much sooner look like Santa than a stylish man, at least with my beard.

And just because of this I hate every single one of them! No discrimination, I hate all young men who are not yet gray.

But to my satisfaction, they will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment