Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Am Back

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! I (think) I am back.

I lost contact with my blog for all these days. I don't know what happened but suddenly it was just not there.

I used this blog on this same computer before and then next day, nothing. No response. And funnily when I tried to go through whatever help mode or step they were suggesting I always wound up at the same place where I started from. It seemed like I was going around in a circle. Felt like an idiot.

But now I just hope this works.

I was quiet for three days and I was really moved by the outpouring of care of my "faithful" readers. With the exception of ONE good friend who inquired about my well being nobody really gave a rat's ass that I went quiet. Thank you my adoring fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment