Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Beach

Today is Monday and another beautiful Summer day. What is one to do when he has absolutely nothing pressing on the calendar? Go to the beach. And that's where I went.

Yesterday I went to the gym so this morning I decided since I didn't want to look like Arnold S. I'll skip today.

Therefore, I went to the beach. This was my third visit since the season started and summing up the day I had a great time.

Well, almost.

Last week that miserable bitch with her brats sat on top of me, today it was another thing.

When I got to the place it was fairly crowded. Probably because schools are closed and this is a holiday and short week so lots of people take days off. But I parked O.K. and walked a little on the boardwalk to be away from the families.

Found a nice spot, close to the water, quiet, clean and very few people around. So I settled in for a day of sun and surf. Well, there is no surf out there but it's nice to call it that.

I felt good and relaxed. Was in and out of the water and really enjoyed the day. Until...

This Hispanic young guy show up with a considerably older woman and they settle down in my neighborhood. I was convinced that they were mother and son until he started applying the suntan lotion on her. Nobody but nobody puts lotion on his mother like this guy did. And then I realized this was no family outing.

Still, none of my business. But then he turns on his boom box. Not extremely loud but loud enough. That really pissed me off. And, when they went into the water (holding hands) he still had the music on.

Do I care about loud Hispanic music? No! Do I care about other people's music? No! This thing kind of did it to me for the day. I wanted to move, but was too lazy so I just stayed and fumed. But then three o'clock came and I went home.

The other thing was that the old woman was all over him. Practically giving him oral sex right on the beach.

Maybe they heard the name sex on the beach and didn't know it was a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment