Friday, July 11, 2014

Annoyed on Thursday

I am continuing yesterday's subject of being annoyed. Today was a beauty!

For about three weeks I was scheduled to go for this defensive driving course the completion of which reduces my automobile in surance premium.

I had it marked in my calendar, switched my schedule around, like did housecleaning on Wednesday instead of Thursday.

It was scheduled to start at 9 a.m. so I got up at seven and got ready. That means I had my usual coffee but no breakfast.

Fought traffic and got there about fifteen minutes to spare. Then I was informed at the door that the class was being cancelled because the instructor for some mysterious reason could not make the class. Me and about other thirty people were really pissed.

There were no excuses, no explanation, no word about when and where the replacement class would be held.

So here I am at nine in the morning with nothing to do, no place to go.

Well, at the end I took care of my day but it is unbelievable how irresponsible people can be. Some individuals just don't care how their actions inconvenience others. And that is what annoying me.

They really pissed me off. I will not become a defensive driver, I will remain an offensive driver!

At the end I picked up stuff from the Chinese laundry and went to the paint store and bought a gallon of paint what's going to be used next week when my bathroom will get painted.

And then in the evening my friend and I will go out to dinner to celebrate the successful non-completion of that stupid defensive driving course. It took me about five years to finally decide to go and take the course. And then at the end this.

Life just ain't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment