Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wednesday

I know it is getting boring because I describe every day full of enthusiasm. But today was a good day.

It was almost tropical hot and because of that I again went to the beach. The day was good, lots of sun, water was was almost warm, no people. What else can a person ask for?

Today I decided to go to another beach, not the one I and we always frequented. This particular beach is on the south side of Long Island in a huge State Park.

We used to go there a lot but for some reason we unliked it and didn't go back there anymore. I remember why, there was always a lot of seaweed washed out to the shore and it was a little disgusting walking through that stuff. That's why we didn't go back.

Today I decided to revisit the place and I really enjoyed it. This place makes sunning very pleasant. Because one has to sit facing the water and looking at the nautical scenery while getting sun.

The other place we have to sit with our back to the water if we want sun and looking at the stupid people around us all day long.

These are very important details one has to consider when one chooses the right beach.

Like I said, the place was pretty empty and I found a good spot off to the side with nobody near me. That is until three women with their brats showed up and decided to stake out their territory close to me. They were probably unwed mothers with their illegitimate kids who chose to sit on almost top of me.

These people had one sound level: very loud. They talked to each other if they were on the opposite ends of the beach. And they talked to the kids as if they were deaf.

Fortunately, I only had to put up with them a short time because about an hour they showed up I decided to leave.

I guess I have this magnetic personality that attracts people. I never realised it.

No comments:

Post a Comment