Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wednesday

Annoyed, annoyed, annoyed!

I hate this that whatever I seem to need, they do not make anymore. Come on, I am not that old and the stuff I need are not replacements for some ancient things.

But lately everything I want to buy is no longer being made.

I have been looking for a pair of exercise shorts. They are making them by the millions. Every store have them in every color and shape.

BUT what I need can not be found! I need a pair of such shorts with a zippered back pocket. Sometimes after the gym I go to the beach or go to stores and I need to put my wallet in the back pocket. A few years ago they were all over the place. Now I can not find a single one.

I guess the manufacturers in order to save a dollar or less decided not to make them with back pockets. Thanks, economy!

The other thing I am looking for is a pair of exercise gloves. I lost a half a pair and now I need a new pair. I went to the store where I bought mine a few years ago and was told that they didn't carry that brand anymore. What they did carry was absolutely not to my liking.

I'm getting really annoyed that whenever something one likes it is replaced by something else that is not even similar.

My list is growing in leaps and bounds. First I wanted a new small stereo. Not being made! Then I wanted a robe. Come back around Christmas! Now the shorts and the gloves. What is this world coming to?

It seems to me that we should replace everything in every few years regardless of their conditions. Sound stupid, doesn't it?

Something else.

On the way home tonight I was listening to the radio and they interviewed somebody who wrote a book about bees. Not the birds and the bees, just the bees. My trip took about twenty five minutes and all they talked about was the bees. Actually the program is an hour long and all of it was spent on those little things.

I can not imagine anything more boring to discuss except maybe the economy! Actually I think the bees are more exciting by a long shot.

But as I heard they could be a disgusting bunch. Eat each other, some males can masquerade as females, attack unsuspecting other bees and a lot more bad things. I am surprised they never made a TV series about these creatures.

But who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment