Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Monday

Today is Monday, July 7. The reason I write it because for me days come and go without much importance and this way at least I know where I stand.

Actually, today was an exceptionally good day. In the morning I went to the gym for a little exercise. It really felt good.

After the gym I went to the beach. It was brilliant sunshine and very hot all day. I was to meet a very good friend and his wife out there and her daughter here from England.

We met and spent the day together. Stayed out there until about 5:30 which was really a long time for me. But it was worth it. We talked a lot, laughed a lot and I just had a really great time.

Something else.

I always chase something that I find that is not made anymore. This time I am looking for a particular pair of exercise shorts. Not too long but not short either. Just above the knee but with pockets and a pocket in the back for my wallet.

I need the back pocket because I sometimes use these shorts on the street and there is just not enough room in the pockets for my stuff.

I looked in two different stores and at Sports Authority I was told by a young sales lady that they don't make those anymore.

Lately I seem to be hearing this kind of answer a lot. Getting sick of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment