Thursday, July 17, 2014

Painting

Those of you faithful readers who read my yesterday's outburst and impatiently waiting for news of my bathroom.

Wait no longer my friends, good new is upon us! My bathroom has been finally painted!!!!

Well, it wasn't as easy as writing it down, it took an entire day.

First the super said it would be after lunch so I have been home all morning, afraid to move just in case he changed his mind.

Then at 1 pm he called telling me he would be up by about 1:45. He showed up at 2:30. Fine, I was glad he remembered to come.

He started work, we talked, he worked, we talked some more and then he worked some more. Eventually, the job was done by 5:30 in the afternoon.

I didn't care. The long wait, the planning, the anticipation they were all worth it. The bathroom looks beautiful and clean. Actually the walls and ceiling are clean the rest is a huge mess. It's a good thing Thursday is when my cleaning person is here and he can clean the apartment starting with the bathroom.

Oh, I remember now, I am that cleaning person.

I'm just sorry my Wife couldn't be here to see it because She would have just loved the results of this work.

Actually, She is here with me in my heart and what I see She sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment