Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday

Lately I keep falling asleep while sitting on the sofa and watching TV. That by itself is not the end of the world. What is disturbing and embarrassing is that I wake up to my own snoring.

This same thing happened just a little while ago. I'm sitting and watching the eleven o'clock news when I closed my eyes for a minute just during a commercial. I suddenly snored and that totally woke me up.

I don't know if that makes me a disgusting person or this thing is normal.

Something else.

I don't know hat makes my neighborhood so popular with the film industry but in the past two years they are filming in the area all the time. It is possible to notice because they shut down blocks and blocks for their equipment. They block off valuable parking spaces and make very difficult access to our local stores.

I guess the City is so hungry for their money that they allow these people to do whatever they want.

The interesting thing is that when they finish filming those local scenes might not even be in the film or might just last a few second.

Ah, but that is show business!

No comments:

Post a Comment