Monday, December 7, 2015

Sunday

I apologize for not writing anything yesterday but it was an extremely busy day. My wife's daughter arrived for a short visit from Florida and we spent the entire day with her and the rest of the family.

She is a lovely young lady who, I hope enjoys being in New York. we naturally had a family dinner that was pretty pleasant and between eating and talking time just went by.

Today we again had a busy day. We took our guest to see a Broadway show. It was Dames at Sea. This is a musical filled with good catchy tunes and a lots of dancing. Step dancing featured prominently in the show.

We had tickets to the front mezzanine but when we entered the theater we were told to see a particular young lady who in turn assigned us three very good orchestra seats. Who am I to argue with luck?

This is a very good way to see Broadway shows. I should be so lucky on a plane trip!

After the show we stooped by the Hungarian pastry shop for a little pastry then headed home.

I actually figured out that the show was not showing phenomenal success and rather than than have empty seats in orchestra they have empty seats upstairs on the balcony.

Wo cares as long as I get something good out of it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment