Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Monday

Way back in the early days of civilization when I went to school I learned in physics that energy can not disappear but changes format. Ok, I accept this theory because it was proved to be correct by people a lot smarter than I.

But based on that old principle I have a new theory and this theory, proven correct might even win the Nobel Prize.

Lately I noticed that my dress shirt sleeves are getting shorter while my pants are getting tighter to close.

So what is the conclusion?

Matter disappearing from my arms are being transferred to my girth. A very interesting phenomena, don't you think? And they say Einstein was smart!

Something else.

Tonight we are continuing our high cultural amusements. We are going to the Metropolitan Opera to see Die Fledermous. This is the second of the series we bought tickets for. We have one more left and that is the Marriage of Figaro on January 2. Since the weather is very mild dressing up is not a problem and because we park in the underground garage under the Met we don't have to carry any overcoats.

Tomorrow I'll hum a few notes from this operetta.

No comments:

Post a Comment