Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve. The whole Christmas thing is working itself up to a crescendo and in this house that is tonight. The use of this musical expression is the result of my frequent visits to the Opera. Cool, no?

It was decided by powers greater than I and that is Abigail that presents will be opened tonight and not tomorrow on Christmas Day. Her current level of anticipation is so high that I don't think she can stand another day of waiting.

So now we are over the X-mas Eve hype. We opened our presents and had a very lovely dinner. My wife made a dinner so scrumptious that words can not describe it.

The presents were breathtaking. My wife bought me things that were just plain gorgeous and Abigail also bought me very nice present. She also bought presents for her Mom and her brother. For a pain in the buttsky she can be a very loving little girl.

But naturally the center of attention was Abigail. She expressed it a long while ago that she wanted an Apple I phone 6 mobile phone and "naturally" that was what she got. She was absolutely speechless when she opened her present and found the phone inside. She naturally got other presents but the I phone is the star, for now.

She also received gifts from friends who really like her.

Now Christmas Eve is over and we can relax. Tomorrow is another day. We are expecting my wife's son and his girlfriend for dinner and more gift giving.

Thankfully we don't celebrate Boxing Day in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment